Sunday, March 22, 2009

Week 13 Belly Shot...

Well actually, we are heading into our 14th week, which means our 2nd trimester. This is a very exciting time for us. We consider the Wednesday of every week as a new week, right now we are 13 weeks and 4 days and counting. What I might start to do is spread out the pictures alittle, so we can see some dramatic changes, like this one. I was looking back and the last picture we took at 10 weeks and there is a definite change. I'm also going to try my hands at making the pictures look alot nicer. You know try my hands at being all professional and that :)

Next week Tuesday will be our 3rd prenatal doctor visit and I know both of us are very excited. We want to check up on our little one and make sure alls well. We'll let you know how that goes.

Lord, please continue to give our little one, Your Gift, strength and healthy growth and continue to be with Phil and I. Thank You. Amen.


Peace Out Folks
Chris C.

No comments:

Post a Comment