Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Body Week 12

Hey everyone, so sorry my weekly update is so late. My cousin Karsten and his wife went in to induce labor on Thursday and Chris and I have been trying to stay with them through the entire process. Their baby was finally due early this morning, a little after 1 am. Chris has some pictures and I know he is going to want to do a special post about the whole process so I want say much more. But I am finally getting some rest and have time to catch up.

This week we passed a huge milestone in our baby journey. We finally reached 12 weeks and the risk of anything happening has been reduced. Now it is all up to our genetics and stuff to be in line. Here is what babycenter.com has to say about week 12.

As for me:

I am getting a lot better now, just like all the books and shows promised (unless it is all just mental and I am only willing it to happen). I haven't been nauseous in some time and I have a little more energy. I could use a lot more energy but anything more is good for me now.

Most of the other annoying symptoms have disappeared but now I am left with a daily case of gas and heartburn. It gets progressively worse through out the day and after each meal. So if you want to catch me at my happiest, call me around 9am before I eat anything.

I also feel so RELIEVED! We finally shared our news with the world so no more secrets. And it is awesome to receive all the love and prayers from our friends and family. THANKS GUYS!!!

Peace Out,
Philippa Channer

2 comments: