Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Registery

Chris and I have been doing some research and we found the two areas where we will probably be registering for our up coming baby showers. It is awesome having such loving and caring families. Here in Orlando my mom and my cousin are working hard putting together a shower for me in July. Meanwhile in Maryland my great sister in law is working away on a shower for me there in June. Can't wait for them both. But in order to help them prepare Chris and I have to actual go to the store and start registering for the different items we are going to need for the new baby. We haven't bought a thing yet (but then again we are only 14 weeks so we have plenty of time). Each time we go to the stores I get the urge to buy a little shirt or blanket or something but I have to fight the urge. I want to wait until after the shower and allow my friends and family to get what they want first. We find out what we are having in the beginning of May so until then we will just put the regular generic stuff on our lists.


Well get ready to find us on Baby's R Us and Target soon. See ya!


Peace Out!
Philippa Channer

2 comments:

  1. Continue to fight the urge to buy something. You are having 2 showers and baby clothes are always the most common items, so patient's will pay off. I can tell you two are beyond excited. Good luck with all the energy you are having now. As time go on you won't feel like doing much of anything, excluding sleeping. You can never get enough sleep, but that just means the baby is growing and he's doing a lot and making you tired. It's a work out without even working out-know what I mean?
    Love you guys,
    Princess-Agah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Princess :)

    Yeah everyone keeps telling me to not buy anything until afterwards because we will probably get tons of supplies and clothes. I do want to be one thing though ... the babies going home clothes. But of course we have to wait to hear what we are having.

    Certainly enjoying the energy and I am excersicing as much as I can now.

    ReplyDelete