Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Body Week #11

Hey Folks! We have made it past another successful week and have only 1 more week before we can share our news with the world. Can't wait. I am excited at how things are progressing and I am so thankful that the first trimester is almost over.

Here is what babycenter.com has to say about week 11 of our pregnancy.

As for me I am starting to feel a lot better.

I am still sleepy but it isn't as bad. Most days I am still taking naps but it helps and I don't feel as tired throughout the day. I do get super exhausted really fast when I try to do stuff around the house though. But I know that the more I push myself the more I can take ... just like working out and exercising.

Haven't been nauseous in a while now which I just love. No vomit. Still light headed occasionally but nothing bad.

I am super duper gassy though, from both ends. Some days more then others (today is bad). It can be irritating at times.

Heartburn is starting to be a common thing also. Especially later on in the day close to when I want to relax and sleep.

Other then that, still enjoying the ride and can't wait to see what else is in store. Next doc appointment in 4 weeks, seems forever but I guess it isn't too bad.
Peace Out,
Philippa Channer

No comments:

Post a Comment